Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the websites, mobile applications and services (collectively, the “Services”) provided by CashChanger (as defined below).
These Terms applies to all users of the Services, including without limitation users who are contributors of content, information and other materials. If you are entering into this agreement for and on behalf of a business entity, and the term “you” in this agreement shall mean the business entity on whose behalf you are using the Services, unless the context does not permit.
These Terms are between you and CashChanger Pte. Ltd or between you and any different service provider identified for a particular Service. For ease of reference, each of CashChanger Pte. Ltd. and its subsidiaries are referred to in these Terms as “CashChanger”.
By using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Services, you agree to observe and be bound by these Terms and the additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
CashChanger reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of the Services following the date on which the amended Terms are posted here.
By your access of this Site and/or use of the Services, you hereby agree to be legally bound by these Website Conditions. If you do not accept these Website Conditions, please leave the Site and discontinue use of the Services immediately
2. Site and Services
The Site is owned and maintained by CashChanger.
CashChanger may offer one or more of the following services on or through the Site (each a “Service” and collectively the “Services”):
- access to a collection of information, news, data, text, listings, graphics, images, videos, audio files, podcasts, webcasts, software applications and other types of works, including any print, digitised or electronic newspapers, magazines, Apps or other content of CashChanger, whether through an online store or otherwise;
- search engines or tools;
- a platform to create, upload and publicly make available personalised content;
- an advertising and branding platform;
- message boards, forums, blogs, communication tools;
- a social networking platform;
- email alerts; and
- any other features, content or applications that CashChanger may offer on or through the Site from time to time in its sole and absolute discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that to access and use certain Services, you will be required to register as a Member and additionally shall be bound to strictly comply with the Conditions in addition to these Website Conditions.
From time to time CashChanger will run competitions, promotions and surveys at the Site. These are subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made available at the time they are run.
3. Use of the Services
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, CashChanger grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable (with or without cause), non-transferable right and license to use the Services.
You shall use the Services in accordance with these Terms and shall not:
- Upload any Content (as defined below) that violates or infringes another party’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right.
- Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, interfere with, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Services.
- Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Services.
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Services.
- Use the Services in violation of or to circumvent any sanctions or embargo.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright and trademark) of CashChanger or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors.
- Use the Services for any purpose for which it is not designed or intended.
- Use the Services to create or promote a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Services or any services, product or software offered by CashChanger.
- Use any proprietary information or interfaces of CashChanger or any other intellectual property of CashChanger in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any application, accessories or devices for use with the Services.
- Upload to, or transmit through the Services any data, file, software or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful components.
- Use any scraper, robot, bot, spider, crawler or any other automated device or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services, or any data or content found or access through the Services.
- Collect any information in respect of other users without their consent.
- Commit any act to avoid paying any applicable fees and/or charges.
- Attempt to and/or engage in any activity or act that is intended to abuse, abuses or inappropriately manipulates any promotion, campaign and/or discount codes offered through the Services. Such act and activities include but are not limited to: creating fake or duplicate accounts; generating fake orders; buying and reselling your own inventory.
- Authorise or encourage anyone to do any of the foregoing.
4. Data Use & Privacy
You agree that CashChanger has the right in its sole and absolute discretion and without notice to restrict, suspend, or terminate your Account and/or your access to all or any part of the Site or Services, without assigning any reason.
6. Notification of Infringement
You acknowledge and agree that CashChanger has no control and cannot undertake responsibility or liability in respect of Infringing Material appearing on Linked Sites or other third party sites.
No waiver of any rights or remedies by CashChanger shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorised representative of CashChanger.
A failure by CashChanger to exercise or enforce any rights conferred upon it by these Website Conditions shall not be deemed to be a waiver or variation of any such rights or operate so as to bar the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time or times.
8. Rights of Third Parties
Except as provided for in Clause 13, a person or entity who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any term of this Agreement, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description.
8. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Website Conditions and all matters relating to your access to, or use of, this Site and the Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
You hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Last updated on 10 June 2021